A one-on-one session with a childbirth professional who will support you in creating a customized list of birth preferences for the onset of labor, early labor, active labor, transition, descent of baby, and preferences for after baby is born. By the end of this session you'll feel empowered and fully prepared for birth.
Many women feel strong resistance to cesarean birth because they believe
they would have little control with this category of birth, which can drain
their sense of empowerment. In the absence of an emergency, however, many
hospitals are becoming more open to moms exercising their right to have
a voice in how their cesarean birth unfolds.
In this one-on-one session you'll be supported in creating preferences for your cesarean birth that will leave you feeling empowered, prepared, and even excited for your cesarean birth experience.
The initial session is an opportunity for me to build rapport and comfort with you, and hear about the nature of your issue, it’s source, and what changes you wish to experience. We will spend some time getting to know one another and will discuss the fundamentals of hypnosis, and how it can help you. With the information gathered from this discourse, I will develop a structure for the sessions that is unique to your needs, and personality.
Throughout this first session we will address any questions and curiosities you may have concerning hypnosis, dispel the common myths, and ensure that you develop a sense of comfort in regards to the process and essence of hypnosis.
If you would like, the tailored hypnosis in your first session can be recorded for your continued personal use. This recording can be beneficial in supporting your continued growth between, and after, your succeeding sessions.
During this first session you will likely develop a growing sense of excitement and freedom relating to the immense and positive transformations that will begin to take place as we implement various hypnotic modalities in relation to your specific needs. This transformation will likely begin to occur in the first session, and will continue to blossom in subsequent sessions, and lifetimes to come.
The power of your mind is truly limitless. It is my intention to guide you on your journey to unlocking the awe-inspiring capabilities that exist within you, and manifesting the life of your dreams.
02 Hrs 30 min
This private session is for moms to be, new mothers, or moms of young children.
You will be taught easy and fast self-hypnosis techniques to make the most of limited sleep, keep calm and balanced on challenging days, and find focus and mindfulness amidst the myriad of feelings that mothers face.
How is Self-Hypnosis Helpful for Mothers?
Rapid Relaxation: Hypnosis provides easy to learn techniques to quickly relax mom’s body while creating mindfulness and balance.
Positive Emotional Resources: Quick self-hypnosis techniques allow mothers to tap into positive emotions even on difficult days.
Hypnotic Time Distortion for Sleep: Whether you have five minutes or five hours to catch some rest, hypnosis helps your mind and body make the most of the sleep you have.
Connection to Baby: Hypnosis helps a mother tune in to her baby and her own natural instincts.
* Self-hypnosis to relax and find balance and calm even on very stressful days
* Easy techniques to shift perspective and take the sting out of tough emotions
* Introduction to hypnotic time distortion to super charge a power nap
* Fresh strategies for creating and flexing with motherhood’s “new normal”
* Learning to tune in to your baby to enhance bonding and mother’s intuition
* Coping confidently with the pressures of differing parenting styles presented by friends, family, etc.
02 Hrs 30 min
HypnoBirthing, the Mongan Method, is a unique method of relaxed, natural childbirth education, enhanced by self-hypnosis techniques. It provides the missing link that allows women to use their natural instincts to have a safer, easier, more comfortable birthing experience. Emphasis is placed on pregnancy and childbirth, as well as on pre-birth parenting and the consciousness of the pre-born baby.
During these five, 2.5 hour private classes you will learn:
Unit 1: Building A Positive Expectancy
• Introduction to the remarkable HypnoBirthing philosophy
• The History of Women and Birthing
• Why and how you can have an easier, more comfortable, and safer birthing
• How Nature perfectly designed women’s bodies to birth
• How to assist, rather than resist, your natural birthing instincts
• The vocabulary for calm and gentle birthing.
• Visualizing gentle births by viewing beautiful birthing videos
Unit 2: Falling in Love with Your Baby/Preparing Mind & Body
• The remarkable mind of your newborn baby—Prenatal bonding techniques
• Rapid and instant self-relaxation techniques and deepening techniques
Breathing techniques for labor and birthing
• Hypnotic relaxation and visualization
• Selecting the right care provider
• The Birth companion’s role in birthing
• Preparing your body for birthing with massage and toning
Unit 3: Getting Ready to Welcome your Baby
• Preparing Birth Preference Sheets
• Preparing the Body for Birthing
• Light Touch Labor Massage
• Your body working for and with you
• Avoiding artificial induction and achieving a natural start to labor
• Releasing negative emotions, fears and limiting thoughts.
Unit 4: An overview of Birthing – A Labor of Love
• Onset of Labor – Thinning and Opening Phase
• Birth explained simply
• Settling in at the hospital or birthing center
• Preparing for home birth – or baby’s choice of birth
• As labor moves along – passing time through labor
• Hallmarks of labor
• If labor rests or slows – Companion’s prompts and activities
• As labor advances – birthing with your baby
• Protecting the natural birthing experience
• Birth rehearsal imagery
Unit 5: Birth – Breathing Love – Bringing Life
• Moving into birthing
• Positions for descent and birthing
• Breathing baby down to birth
• Baby moves to the breast
• Family bonding with your baby
on our site
AnxietyBody Image ChildbirthDepressionEmpowermentFear Of Public SpeakingHypnotherapy And MeditationInfertilityInner Child HealingInsomniaInspirationIntuitionKidsLack Of ConfidenceMild PhobiaMild TraumaMotherhoodNeuro Linguistic ProgrammingPain ManagementPast Life RegressionPhobiasSelf-HealingSmoking CessationStress ReductionTappingWeight Loss
Feng Shui Mommy: Creating Balance and Harmony for Blissful Pregnancy Childbirth and Motherhood (New World Library 2017)