Want more balance in your life?
Days can get pretty messy when you don’t keep yourself on a schedule. And don’t get me wrong, living life as it comes is my kinda of style, but that is after the work is done.
Maybe its work around self-love and self-care. Or maybe its project at your job. Regardless, on the type of work you’re focusing on, keeping a structured schedule is key to living and loving abundantly.
Remember, when you were a kid? And your caregivers would tell you to go to bed around the same time every night. This is so you would get a good night rest to perform well and be productive at school. This also would keep you from getting moody, so your emotional health was maintained.
As much as you may have despised going to bed, it gave you life skills to sustain a healthy mindset and create balance.
If you want to achieve your life goals, it takes a daily practice of implementing a schedule that works for you. And only you can be responsible for reaching those goals by what you do each day.
Who’s going to be there when you fall down?
How are you going to take care of your clients at work?
Who’s going to hold your hand to give you a pep talk?
And I’m sure you have friends and family to support you, but you have to be your biggest advocate to accomplishing your goals by holding yourself accountable.
Making your schedule a priority, will allow you to feel more at ease as you continue growing and reaching milestones each week.
You are your longest commitment in life.
Whether it’s personalized paper planner or your calendar in your phone, use what’s best for you. And if you want to use both, then back that sh*t up with double duty, so you can sync your professional and personal life tasks. It’s crucial to include your self-care regimen on the same calendar as your work calendar so you don’t double book yourself. Taking care of yourself is essential. Make yourself your top priority!
Personally, I love using my phone calendar for several reasons:
1. I SHARE SEVERAL CALENDARS WITH OTHERS IN MY LIFE, SO I’M ALWAYS SYNCED TO MAINTAIN MY RELATIONSHIPS, PERSONALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY.
2. MY CALENDAR IS ALWAYS WITH ME SO I CAN MAKE QUICK DECISIONS OR SET-UP MEETINGS ON THE SPOT. RUNNING MULTIPLE BUSINESSES, THIS IS KEY TO SANITY.
3. I HOLD MYSELF ACCOUNTABLE EVERY DAY.
4. I KNOW WHERE MY TIME IS SPENT.
5. I ACCOMPLISH MORE PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL GOALS WHEN I PHYSICALLY SEE THEM.
6. I FEEL PROUD AT THE END OF THE DAY FOR COMPLETING MY TO-DO LIST WHICH HELPS ME RELAX AT NIGHT.
7. I’M LESS STRESSED OR WORRIED ABOUT WHAT DIDN’T GET DONE.
8. I HAVE MORE FOCUS AND CLARITY BECAUSE MY TASKS AREN’T RUNNING AROUND IN MY MIND LIKE JUMPING BEANS. THEY ARE MARKED IN MY CALENDAR, SO MY MIND IS CLEAR FROM DISTRACTIONS.
9. IF I DON’T COMPLETE A TASK ON A SPECIFIC DAY, I CAN HIGHLIGHT THE EVENT AND MOVE IT TO THE NEXT DAY. SOMETHING I JUST FIGURED OUT ON THE IPHONE.
10. I SEE WHERE I HAVE EXTRA TIME TO SIMPLY JUST LIVING IN THE MOMENT TO SEEK FULFILLMENT AND JOY WITHOUT FEELING AN OVERWHELMED.
If you are struggling to create balance in your life, set-up a clarity call today to begin attracting a life you love.