This course is for any pregnant woman who wishes to have a joyful pregnancy, healthy and happy childbirth experience and blissful entry into motherhood. You will receive all the guidance provided in a traditional childbirth preparation course, with the added benefit of deep mind-body-spirit work rarely found in traditional classes, in addition to candid tales from my own birth-related experiences and those of my client's. Together we’ll travel though the four trimesters (the 4th trimester being the first three months of baby’s life out of the womb), exploring strategies for moving through the challenges, savoring the pleasures and answering the questions brought on by the powerful transformations you're moving through. (Please note that you can begin this course during any phase of pregnancy.)
Throughout this course you'll receive clear information and empathetic support via video, slideshows, relaxation recordings and checklists all created with the purpose of infusing your journey through pregnancy, childbirth and motherhood with enhanced calm and clarity.
During this course, you will…
* Learn to create optimal health through exercise and nutrition
* Learn to select your ideal care provider
* Learn to produce your birth preferences
* Learn to fine tune your mama intuition
* Learn to release your fears and doubts surrounding childbirth and beyond
* Learn to strengthen your mind-body connection with self-hypnosis
* Learn to manage special circumstances
* Learn to prepare your home for motherhood
* Learn to create your ideal birth sanctuary
* Learn to comfortably move through the common phases of labor and delivery
* Learn to utilize optimal birth positions * Learn to practice effective relaxation techniques (e.g., massage, pressure points, etc.)
* Learn to release endorphins via breath work
* Learn to prepare for breastfeeding
* Learn to deeply bond with your baby
* Learn best practices to care for your body, and your baby’s body, in the weeks after birth
* And much more!
By the end of this course you'll feel fully prepared and empowered to move through childbirth, and enter motherhood, with solid courage, well-rounded knowledge and a hearty sense of excitement. You can begin this course during any phase of your pregnancy.
Total length of course: 5 hours
Course includes twenty 15-minute relaxation recordings