If You Die Tomorrow, Would This Really Matter?
When fear creeps in during the day what to do? Fear is death in the moment. We die to our truth. We die to our knowingness. We die to our intuition. It all goes out the window. The limited self kicks in and makes us believe that it is totally telling us the truth. NOT.
This mantra is my anti fear mantra, If I died tomorrow would this really matter
It came to me years ago. I dust it off every so often when challenges come up. The things that I\'m sure I didn\'t order on the \"this is my life menu\". It does several amazing things I want to share them with you for you.
1. I hope this makes you realize it is not always what comes to or at you it is how you handle what comes.
2. How big is your awareness? If it is only right now, in the limited edition of now, use this mantra it can stretch your horizons. If I died tomorrow would this really matter? Use it
3. Immortality. It gets me to look at the fact that I will have a last day so will you. So today really matters.
4. What do you want to leave behind when you go? Stress bunny, fire breather, (not to be confused with breath of fire) or amazing light. You choose with each action even in the face of fear.
5. This moment counts. If you need to be talked out of a tree call someone who can do that, go exercise, breathe or meditate NOW. Change the state. Use the tools. Interrupt the obsession.
6. Live this day with grace as if it was your last. Grace is a great vapor trail to leave behind.
7. Do you really know when you are going to die? I know we never think of death. We don’t speak about it either. How are we supposed to face the mini deaths fear brings us if we can’t acknowledge death itself? Death in relationship to you Do it! Look at and speak of death.
8. This will make you fearless. All fear is built on \"it is killing us\". Right? So choose, go through deaths door and become deathless which is liberated.
Fear or fearless which means just that less fear not no fear. I\'m stopping here. I could go on forever but 8 is the number of Infinity, the number of your pranic body, which is the body that holds your life force, your breath. Breathe into this mantra. Expand it till it serves you, your life so you can embrace your death fulfilled.
Life force or a forced life. Our choice each moment. This moment is yours what are you choosing and how vast is the choice.